The main aim of the journal is to analyse scientific and practical problems in the scope of European integration processes. The articles are brought under three wide, multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary themes. These are Social Evolution of Europe (e. g. social equality, migration, cross-cultural aspects, education management, etc.), Economics of the European Union (e. g. economic growth, competitiveness, financial aspects, comparative analysis of economic situation of countries, etc.) as well as Managerial Aspects of European Integration (business management, innovations, human capital development aspects, intellectual capital, etc.).
Material of the manuscripts submitted for publication to the journal must be of a high scientific level and previously unpublished.
We intend to encourage scientists to publish their applied and theoretical research on the Aspects of Social Evolution of Europe, Economics of European Union, Managerial Aspects of European Integration, European Union Policies, European Union Law and will pay a special attention to the joint research in these areas.
European Integration Studies considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that
- the manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- the manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere.
- the manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
Please note that European Integration Studies uses CrossCheck™ software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to European Integration Studies you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes.
All manuscripts go through at least two double blind reviews. The reviewers are selected with reference to the topic of the contribution and their own experience. Authors of accepted scientific publications will have to correct submitted manuscripts according to the reviewers’ remarks or should send motivated explanation why the remarks were ignored.
Publication Frequency 1 issue per year (October).
Article Submission Charge – No
The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
The journal allows the author to keep copyright
Open Access Policy
EUROPEAN INTEGRATION STUDIES journal is published open access under the CC-BY 4.0 licence which allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles. The journal provides open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
EUROPEAN INTEGRATION STUDIES journal is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY 4.0) license.
The copyright for the articles in this journal is retained by the author(s) with the first publication right granted to the journal. The authors agree to the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 agreement under which the paper in the Journal is licensed.
The papers published in European Integration Studies are abstracted and indexed by International Databases:
- Web of Science Core Collection: Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) --2015-present.
- EBSCO (Business Source Complete)
- EBSCO (Central & Eastern European Academic Source Database Coverage List)
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EconBib Index (Economics Bibliography)
- Index Copernicus International. ICI Journals Master List 2017. ICV 2017= 100
- Google Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- BASE (Bielfeld Academic Search Engine)
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL)
- MIAR http://miar.ub.edu/issn/1822-8402